Periorbital Fractures: The Oculoplastic and Facial Plastic Perspectives
This course highlights the theoretical basis and the practical principles in managing periorbital fractures and their complications. The international faculty is from both oculoplastic and facial plastic surgery.
The course will begin with a review of the anatomy, radiology and epidemiology of periorbital fractures. The course then continues with the pearls in clinical assessment, non-surgical and surgical management and end with discussion of possible complications and their prevention.
Summary of Content/Synopsis of the course
1) Revision of Anatomy / Osteology
2) Radiology - How to read a scan
3) Epidemiology of periorbital fractures - who and what got affected
4) Perals in clinical assessment
5) Non-operative managment
6) Oculoplastic management
7) Facial plastic management
8) Possible complications and how to avoid it
Facial plastic / Maxillofacial surgeon
[ Keyword ]
Periorbital fractures management
[ Conflict of Interest ]