The Latest Advances in Imaging in Uveitis
This course aims to update the general ophthalmologists and uveitis specialists about the currently available newer imaging modalities that are being increasingly used to diagnose and manage posterior segment inflammatory diseases. In this course, we shall review the fundamentals and advancements in newer imaging modalities in the background of existing technologies so that the participants are able to understand the newer technologies and their application in clinical practice. The talks shall be followed by a panel discussion on clinical situations and the practical utility of these modalities in day-to-day practice.
Educational Goal: At the conclusion of this course, the attendees will be better able to assess and interpret the newer imaging modalities that seem unfamiliar and intimidating otherwise.
Summary of Content/Synopsis of the course
1. Introduction to course : Vishali Gupta 3 minutes
2. Fluorescein angiography conventional and wide field: Moncef Khairallah 15 minutes
3. Current status of Indocyanine angiography in choroidal evaluation: Carl P Herbort 15 minutes
4. Autofluorescence imaging in uveitis: Vishali Gupta 12 minutes
5. Optical Coherence tomography of retina and choroid: Richard Spaide 15 minutes
6. Multimodal imaging in clinical Practice: Amod Gupta 15 minutes
Panel Discussion with interactive cases and clinical situations : All speakers+ Dr m.R.Dogra 45 minutes
Chief instructor: Vishali Gupta
Co-Instructors: Amod Gupta, Moncef Khairallah, Carl P Herbort, Richard Spaide.
Comprehensive Ophthalmologists and Uveitis experts
[ Keyword ]
uveitis; imaging; autofluorescence; optical coherence tomography, indocyanine green angiography; fluorescein angiography; multimodal imaging
[ Conflict of Interest ]